For our second post we want to feature Kiawah Island Golf Resort. This serene resort offers families a quiet and relaxing vacation on the shore of South Carolina. It was named the number 1 family resort in the US and Canada by Travel and Leisure magazine.
There are plenty of things for kids to do as well as parents!
Send your kids to “Kamp Kiawah” from Monday through Friday to enjoy differnet daily activities such as:
- Kite flying, kick ball, tye-dying, science experiments, water sports and relays.
For Mom and Dad:
- Play golf on one of the five award winning championship golf courses. Test out the famous Ocean Course which will be the home of the 2012 PGA championships.
- Treat yourself to a massage or facial at the Sanctuary Spa.
- Spend the day walking and combing the 10 mile long beach.
- Outdoor adventure tours ranging from butterfly to gator walks.
- Bike rentals and tennis lessons.
Expecting a baby? The Resort offers expecting parents the “Bliss before the Baby” package. The new mommy to-be can enjoy a 60 minute maturnity massage while dad to be is getting his 60 minute sports massge. Unwind and relax before the arrival of your little one and 2am feedings.
Kiawah Island Golf resort is the perfect all around relaxation destination that keeps you and your kids in mind.